• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisys revenge Dudley is furious!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Before... Dudleys HQ desert storm bucks only Bunker!
4f10553f.jpg

Daisy: Dudley has humiliated me one too many times recently over my 'largeness' I has exacted my revenge where I knew it would hurt most! Whilst he had an after dinner binky (he says it was commando training :roll:) I took up residence in his bunker!!!! Dis is me wiv my defiant face.... oh no he's coming :shock:
20295228.jpg

Dudley: Nooooooooooooooooo my bunker it's puce AND wiv fairy lights :evil::censored::censored: Mummeh get her out now!!!!
a37f59fe.jpg

Dudley: Right dats it Im coming in!! Daisssssy what has you done where is my maps and and electronic spyware???? Get OUT NOW!!!!!
b083a906.jpg

Daisy: Oopsy see ya later!! Hope the maps weren't too important I used them as dust sheets when I painted the walls pink with flowers :lol:
5d5a1929.jpg

Yay, hurrah for Daisy - pink rules OK!:D:D:D

This has really (not to say literally) brightened up my day. Don't tell Dudley, but Spenser has a pink blankie in his ensuite bedroom - some bucks like to keep in touch with their feminine side. ;)

You go girl! I think you did a great job...and I don't even like pink :lol:

Dudley will think twice before he is insensitive about your weight now :D

Go Daisy! I much prefer your version!

Daisy: fank you!! I thought it was a much more better improvement! I has been watching DIY SOS and 60min makeover for ideas... I only had a few minutes while Dudders was distracted with binkying!

Dudley: I is so ashamed I had to sleep in a pink bunker :( Alfie how did you last all them days in yous pink prison!! and I can't believe Spenser has a pink blankie out of choice :shock:

The Mummy: It has been like WW3 I am having my arm twisted to get Daisy her own 'Princess countryside retreat cottage' her description!!

Alfie:Yes, my days in pink prison are something I don't like to talk about as it was such a horrific experience .... much worse than waking up a few days before that with a bald, aching leg.

But my pink prison was the hoomin's choice, not mine or my wifeys. I would never let my doe do anything pinky-fied to my house; you need to show her who's boss, Dudders. ;)

Bubbles: I think it's bee-yoo-tiful, Daisy. I'm going to ask my hoomin for lots of pinkness from santy claws and there'll be nuffink Alfie can do about it. :angel:

Daisy: fank you!! I thought it was a much more better improvement! I has been watching DIY SOS and 60min makeover for ideas... I only had a few minutes while Dudders was distracted with binkying!

Dudley: I is so ashamed I had to sleep in a pink bunker :( Alfie how did you last all them days in yous pink prison!! and I can't believe Spenser has a pink blankie out of choice :shock:

The Mummy: It has been like WW3 I am having my arm twisted to get Daisy her own 'Princess countryside retreat cottage' her description!!

To be fair to Spenser, it wasn't his choice ... I just thought it would suit his colouring. :oops::love:The pink blankie doesn't get much attention because it is in the bedroom and Spenser only goes in there for the loo. I don't even think he's noticed the pink blankie.

Back