• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Disappointed with myself

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
After Charlie's death, I thought my three were getting on ok, but noticed Isla has not moved from her basket in three days, cos Sophie will not let her get down.
I have seperated Isla from Soph and Gran.

I dismissed it the first 2 days, and though she was just comfy, but I think it is a little more sinister and it is bullying. So Isla is in the shed bit and Soph and Gran in the covered kennel bit, as a temp measure until Eeyore goes back to Rach.

I am so disappointed on two fronts, One that I didn't spot it any sooner, Isla is rather skinny at the minute, which she could do without in this weather and that Eeyore has to go back to rach a couple of week s early, and I will be unable to foster my next set of buns cos I need to seperate my lot.

Sorry to hear the problems you are having :(

Bunnies can be so complicated, you think they fine and suddenly they throw something at you which you are not expecting. Just when I think my pair are doing well either Oakley goes into stasis or they start arguing with each other. Although you always wonder if you could do more, all you can do is keep an eye on them and keep learning which is sounds like you are doing.

Please dont blame yourself - you are looking after your bunnies well and doing your best for them, they sound like they have a wonderful life with you xx

Sorry to hear about this set-back, but I agree with the others that you shouldn't be too hard on yourself.

Back