• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we done a good deeds!

hannah C

Alpha Buck
hellow hoomins of Arrrrr ewe, steve and jasmines here.

IMG_0009.jpg

Steve: today we done a goodz deed!

jas: yep we has, our mummeh works in the big outdoors garden yous see, and they has lots of wildy animals there and some big animals thats are there to eats all the noms!

Steve: they iz called eye-lands-cwattels. day is bigs and hairy

jas: and theys has pointy bits!

steve: yes dear letz me finish! anyhoos when our hoomins was at works yesterdays she said to us that the eye-lands-cwattels was ungry! and that because of the white stuffs they iz having all the troubles getting downs to the noms.

Jas: last nights after the hoomin tells us abouts them me and steve thought that we would try to helps.....we counts the hay nom bags and we hads fwee left......now thats abouts enuf to eats untills fursdays.

steve: so dis mornings when mummeh cames to wake us up, we tolds her to takes some of our hay noms to the eye-lands-cwattels. she takes twos bagz of hay noms and also the rest of ours rediiiiii gwass. now we has just ones bag of hays and no redi gwass!

jas: our noms will runs out on mondays and the hoomin sez that we may has to do with petz shopz noms untill she canz gets to de farm for good noms. but we sayz its okay as long as the eye-land-cwattels will be good on the noms!

steve: our mummeh takes us a piceture to say thank yoooous from de cows. they be alwight nows unill the farmer man gets to thems tomorrows!

IMG_0007-1.jpg

Jas: lukz dis one likes the noms!

IMG_0010-3.jpg

Steve: see yous laters Are yoooou!

Highland moo moos are great, they're so huge, hairy and slobbery. :lol: I think a baby highland moomoo is possibly the cutest thing second after a baby bunny.

Those bunnies have big hearts as well as being very handsome! :wave:

steve: fank youuuuus
jas: mmmmmmmmmm i swupose steve can beez handsome..........iz i handsums too steve.....?????
steve: uuuuuuuummmmmm :lol::lol::lol: of course i thinks you iz jas, i is bonded isnt i!

hoomin!:
obviously steve thinks that jas is beautiful but he doesnt tell her she's already bossy n big headed as her hooming daddy tells her A LOT!

What good bunnies :love:

JAS:we is vwery vwery good bunnehs
Steve: dats because mummeh hasnt seens the de-stroyed-ness of da shed hutches yet.........we has beenz nomming the woodz!
jas: she wont find outs, and when she do i blames it on yous......you da chewy bun!
steve::shock::shock::shock:

Jasmine, you are beautiful - I was being a bit lazy but you're right, 'handsome' isn't the right word to compliment such a pretty ladybun. I don't have a ladybun yet, but might get one for Spenser next year.

Highland moo moos are great, they're so huge, hairy and slobbery. :lol: I think a baby highland moomoo is possibly the cutest thing second after a baby bunny.

steve: day is little moooooooz.....just one years old!
jas: i iz one years old.........
steve: yeah but you not a cutie moooooooooooooz

Jasmine, you are beautiful - I was being a bit lazy but you're right, 'handsome' isn't the right word to compliment such a pretty ladybun. I don't have a ladybun yet, but might get one for Spenser next year.

Jas!: :D:D:D thanking yooou suzzi bunneh, i has a tips for youz spenser.....tells your lady bun she iz pwittyfuls all the timez and she cleans your ears!

Ah that is lovely!! Lovely pictures and what lovely bunnies for sharing their hay, so thoughtful!! :love::love:

Back