• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

isobelle

lexybee91

Warren Scout
155386_1739607136711_1434651159_1845224_6672295_n.jpg

my first bunny. She was in pets at home I had to get a carrier for my guinea. She has breathing problems, and no body wanted her. and I'm all emotional and couldn't leave her

x

Not sure about the size of German lops, fairly big I would think. A binky is when a bunny runs and does a little jump, usually with a twist, sort of bunny dancing! It means the bunny is very happy.

Welcome Isabelle, hope your breathing can be nmade better. :love:

According to this: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/breeds.asp she can grow to 3 to 4kg. She's beautiful. :love::love::love:
She's about 3.5/4 now. We haven't weighed her because we don't have the right scales to....though saying that we do have the bathroom scales, although I doubt she'd stay still!

She's very nervous, any way I can get her to trust me? I love her already!

The vet at pets at home said there was nothing that they could do for her apparently, but I doubt they even took her.

She'splayingwith a toiliet roll that was on the bed,s illy girl!

I think she 'binkied' last night, it was so darn cute!

She's on the bed atm, explorationing.

xxx

Back