• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crackers and Blue on bunnymoon.

alio71

Mama Doe
Here are my lovely 2. I can't believe Crackers has only been here a week, I already love him sooo much :love::love:

100_0308.jpg

100_0306.jpg

100_0304.jpg

100_0303.jpg

100_0233.jpg

100_0232.jpg

100_0226.jpg

100_0225.jpg

100_0215.jpg

100_0296.jpg

Thanks for looking, sorry for the overload :oops:

Awwwh!! :love: Its lovely to see him with his new wifey. I cant believe he was in care so long, hes so stunning (although i may be a bit favouritist - hes an uppy eared George!) Thank you so much for giving him his forever home :love: Blue is stunning too xxx

Thank you for the lovely comments everyone xxx

Awwwh!! :love: Its lovely to see him with his new wifey. I cant believe he was in care so long, hes so stunning (although i may be a bit favouritist - hes an uppy eared George!) Thank you so much for giving him his forever home :love: Blue is stunning too xxx

So he is, I hadn't noticed that!!! I keep finding him in the living room now sprawled out on the sofa as if this is always where he was meant to be :lol::love:

Back