• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige and his bucks blanket

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I finally gave Beige his bucks blanket.

Bucksblanket2.jpg

But he has to share it with Big.

Beige: OK you can just sit on the edge.

Bucksblanket1.jpg

Big: I just need to get a bit further on

Bucksblanket3.jpg

Later sat cuddled up together sulking because I wouldn't let them out of the condo.

Bucksblanket4.jpg

Robin41210-1.jpg

Awwww, poor Big needs a pretty pink doe's blankie. ;) Beige looks most miffed at having to share. :lol:

Pmsl at the robin. :lol:

Aww, bless them! :love: Spenser is still loving his blankies. One of them in particular he is always grooming. :?

haha i thought that it was a buck only club it seems beige has broken the club rules letting a doe get in on the action! :lol::lol::lol:

Aww, bless them! :love: Spenser is still loving his blankies. One of them in particular he is always grooming. :?

Beige: I've said it before and I'll say it again. That buck needs a hot doe. Pehaps I could send him Big then I can have Bella move into my condo.

Beige: That's a good idea. Spring does alsorts of things to a young buck.

Big: Oh yes a spring wedding. That's so romantic.

Has to be spring because Spenser still has his plums and it's too cold for an outdoor bun to be done. ;)

Dudley: Beige do not let her on it, stand your ground or before you know it she will claim it for herself I has found this out the hard way!!! Maybe Spenser would like 2 does!!!!

Dudley: Beige do not let her on it, stand your ground or before you know it she will claim it for herself I has found this out the hard way!!! Maybe Spenser would like 2 does!!!!

Spenser's Mummy would love a girlie McFlurry! :love: Funny thing is, I can't imagine Spenser with a wifebun. :?

And of course a little bit of humping, especially in spring. :shock: :oops: :lol:

Yes, I'm wondering if Master Spenser Bunny will be a bit more of a lad in the spring.:? In my innocence I thought that all boys would go the way of McFlurry, and Spenser's distinct lack of interest in that department is one of the main reasons I haven't sent him to the Plum Fairy yet. :oops:

Yes, I'm wondering if Master Spenser Bunny will be a bit more of a lad in the spring.:? In my innocence I thought that all boys would go the way of McFlurry, and Spenser's distinct lack of interest in that department is one of the main reasons I haven't sent him to the Plum Fairy yet. :oops:

Blackie had a visit by the Plum Fairy, but he still insists on humping Buttercup :roll:

Humping tends to happen when they first get together but the novelty soon wears off then it just seems occassionally when one or the other wants to try and be the boss.

Back