• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My ice house

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
A couple of pics of my burst pipe which has a drip even though I have turned it off!

Frozentap1.jpg

Frozenpipe2.jpg

And icicles hanging from my guttering at the front of the house.

Houseicicles1.jpg

Houseicicles.jpg

We have light rain today. I'm going to see if I can dig the car out before it freezes over :(

Brrrrrrr!!!!

The snow is slowly melting here and it felt positively warm in the garden with the buns this morning. I'm hoping it's cleared enough for me to get the kids to school on Monday without me falling over in the ice. :oops: :lol:

Actually out in the garden it didn't feel too bad but I was all wrapped up and working. It does drop really cold at night though.

Pretty icicles!
Ours have all thawed today and we've managed to clear the driveway and had the cars out for the first time since Tuesday!
Very fed up of this weather now to be honest!

Flippin 'eck look at the size of those icicles :shock: you wouldn't want to risk walking under one!!! Brrrrrr glad it's warmed up a few degrees today!!!

Reminds me of a murder in Bad Girls.Used an icicle,the evidence disappeared.....

and at least your Commando Beige isnt scaling the icicles for an exercise......:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Tonight I dug my car out. I haven't had the car out since last Saturday. Hopefully getting out to the supermarket tomorrow and getting the buns some fruit and veg.

Back