• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

puppy crates

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I was hoping to get a crate like the one GrahamL has for Biscuit and Ginger, but they are no longer available. I'm going to browse Amazon, but any tips of what to look for (and indeed avoid) would be appreciated. :wave:

I don't know how to post a link to a thread or I could point you to it. :oops:

:lol: Bless ya.

If you find the thread that includes the pic you want, go to the address bar and highlight the address then right click and copy. Then post a comment in this thread and in your message right click and paste and the link should appear

I have a 4ft one that I got from ebay for £15. I dont use it any more but as your in Scotland it would be a bit difficult to get it to you.

Yes, logistics would be a bit tricky! What kind of bunny did you have it for? Spenser is quite big, but I wouldn't be planning on him spending a lot of time in it - just if we get a really bad winter (he seems to be able to cope with -8, but it could get worse), or if he was poorly.

I got the xxl one from eBay last year. It is 4x4.5 foot I think and folds down. Only cost me about £25 with postage. I had 2 bunnies in that during the day and free range after work. It folds flat :)

Got one ordered now - paying a bit more than Beki, but glad I've got something sorted for my boy.

Back