• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have a naughty bun?

Mandxx

Warren Scout
Peaches is going to be the death of me ! lol They have 2 hutches and a large run that I keep her and Peter in. I keep both hutches open during the day so they can go in and out as they please in the run. The last few weeks she has been giving me heart failure, she has been on the roof's of both hutches! Small one is only about 2 ft high bought it when I first got Peaches as I didnt knw better then but I keep it in the run so they can have there own space if they so desire. The bigger one tho is 6ft ! So I went out and barrigaded it so noe she is digging everywhere in the run, tearing her bedroom apart and running for the gate everytime I open it. She is such a naughty girl but have to say I love that she is a real character.
So are any of yours always up to no good?:lol::lol:

Yep indeed, gracie is an absolute swine at times, she climbs on the worktops, pinches food, sweets, nips me if i dont move out of her way, the list is endless :lol: xxx

Poppet is sooo naughty - on top of her hutch, on top of garden table, on top of plant pots...:D Coois is so small, but she tries her best to copy big sis :D:D

We have two bunnies, one wees anywhere and is scared of her own shadow, the other one chews everything, jumps on everything and is sooooo boisterous!

Like chalk and cheese! I have to clean them out everyday :D:D:D:lol::love:

Hello fellow Belfastian!!! :wave:

I have a naughty little Lola bun!! She likes to chew my clothes to get me out of the way!! Most of what I wear has a little bunny tooth size hole in it!! She steals Bensons cabbage off him and grunts, like a female tennis player if I give him his treats first!!! Cheeky little madam!! Love her to bits!!

Dan has managed to escape his side of the aviary and invade the Little Boys side, he bit my bum to make me move out of the way, and regularly digs at the back of my legs. He is also rather keen on throwing his gazebo across the aviary....Clo, his brother is good as gold, he just wants his food.

Butters is also good (apart from this afternoon when he didn't come out for his treat and I thought he was dead but was just fast asleep in his tunnel :shock:), whereas Blackie still climbs the netting in the aviary, climbs anything and everything and tries to jump out of the high part of the hutch when I open the door to clean it out....

My Beano used to be very naughty before her spaying! She was kept indoors before she was old enough to be vaccinated and used to as soon as her cage was opened run straight for behind the piano in my sisters room where she knew she wasn't supposed to be! She went through 3 pairs of my earphones and 3 different chargers of some sort and several patches of my carpet! Still to this day I am finding chewed things!! She was also very aggressive and used to think everything must go her way or she would go mad! Now she's spayed she is very friendly but is still my cheeky bunny!

I have a naughty little Lola bun!! She likes to chew my clothes to get me out of the way!! Most of what I wear has a little bunny tooth size hole in it!! She steals Bensons cabbage off him and grunts, like a female tennis player if I give him his treats first!!! Cheeky little madam!! Love her to bits!!

lol hello stranger

Yep, which is why they're now al fresco buns :lol::lol: after eating the carpet in our old house (we lost our bond, can't think why) and last years christmas tree lights, the phone wire, hair straighteners etc, we thought in our new house they and our posessions would be safer if they lived in the kitchen but oh no, the little so and so's ate the wall and skirting boards, the rubber edge off the doormat and my new ankle boots and handbag then to top it off i didn't shut the kitchen door properly before i left for work one morning and when i got home Joejoe (I know it was him as Jessie never ventured in to the front room) ate ALL the wires connected to every single appliance in the the front room the wii, wii sensor, telly, aerial, dvd player and worse still all the wires on the marine fish tank which were plugged in at the time, it's a miracle he didn't kill himself.

Funnily enough now that they've got their own bunny residence in the garden they've gone all houseproud and only poop and wee in their tray and don't chew their fitted carpet :roll::lol:

I have holes in my school uniform!! Apparently uniform is yummy!

Well before today I would've said no, despite the hole in my duvet cover.

But this morning about 6am Mini got it into her head that she HAD to get under my bed so kept chewing and chewing and chewing on the box under there. Then Mischa joined her. :roll:

Then this evening Smudge has been pulling up the carpet. :roll:

So yes, I do!

Marnie is the naughtiest of naughty buns. She's seriously running the risk of Santa Paws not coming to visit :shock:

Back