• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this wee Oddball u/d more pics

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Me and the lad have been hankering after another syrian hamster for a while and when we seen our most local SSPCA centre had three babies we went to look today.

Came back with this wee foofball, he/she is very skittish just now so excuse the rubbish pics. The wee mite does seem to have too differently coloured eyes which we didn't really notice until we got him/her home. The camera flash makes it very obvious but it looks as though he/she has one ruby eye and one red eye. Very odd looking.:lol:

oddie001.jpg

oddie002.jpg

oddie003.jpg

When we took him out the cage at the centre he just sat and stared at us for about 20 seconds. They pegged him as a male but I'm not sure, I don't think he's much over 6 weeks old.

Last edited:
This hamster is a wee monkey, I should take photos of all the animals in the SSPCA centres because they all give me these pathetic looks...

You keepin' me right?
squeakle004.jpg

Right?
squeakle001.jpg

I keeps my bed tidy
squeakle002.jpg

squeakle003.jpg

Check out meh wee pink nose
squeakle006.jpg

Awwww so cute, what name have you chosen Bowie would be good he had different coloured eyes:love: Really looks like a rat though to me.

Back