• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B and his favourite food

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
"I loooooooooves my narna I do's"

faff860d.jpg

"I slurpes it all up and it goes all over my face so I have to have a wash"
0eeac7e9.jpg

"Then I does some praying. I prays I always get the narnas for my tea"
a61606af.jpg

"Here is a video of me eating my narna's, so you can see how much I likes it!"

Thanks, it takes alot of looking after to keep him looking handsom!

I can imagine! We have 2 long haired babies in foster care at the moment, they are going to be just like Mr B i think once theyre older :love: Long haired buns need such dedicated owners, it certainly pays off when they look like Mr B though :love: xx

I can imagine! We have 2 long haired babies in foster care at the moment, they are going to be just like Mr B i think once theyre older :love: Long haired buns need such dedicated owners, it certainly pays off when they look like Mr B though :love: xx

When he is having a moult we just have to cut it all off as it just tangles and no amount of brushing keeps the matts away. Its lovely and soft though when he isnt moulting!

Gosh he looks so cuddly, bet he'd hate me picking him up and cuddling him but hey I can dream.:love:

Always a pleasure to see Mr B. :wave: Did you have him when he was a baby? I remember the photo of him all fluffed out after you had been on holiday. :shock:

Back