• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Auntie Jeanna....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am making myself at home :D:D:D

Here I am concentrating very hard ;)

PC041290.jpg

I am so proud of my big wee :D

PC041293.jpg

In case you missed it, its just over here

PC041294.jpg

Right I want to get down now, I'm not sitting on a soggy sofa :roll:

PC041292.jpg

And just to show how handsome I am :love: Mummy said we are going upstairs so i can help her wrap some Christmas presents. But I have been told that if I wee on the bed I will be in trouble :(

PC041298.jpg

Awwwww, what a lovely big wee; you are a clever bunneh! With a very gorgeous face. :love::love:

Toby is certainly making his mark :lol: ... hope he doesn't get sellotape stuck to his fur. That happened to Mr McFlurry and he apparently went berserk. :shock:

Awww Liz! I love this!! :love::love::love:

Hes such a cheeky chap! Looks like hes enjoying indoor living! :shock: :lol: Cant believe he peed on your sofa... maybe Rimmi had taught him naughty tricks! :roll:

Thank you so much for this!! Is he on the wensite? I want to sponser :love: him, can you PM details please? :love:

Still not on the website, still waiting for Steve to do that :roll:

But here is the general sponsor info http://www.rainbowrabbits.co.uk/sponsor_a_rainbow_rabbit.htm so just put Toby's name on the form :)

he was very well behaved upstairs and wee'd in his litter tray :) although it will take me a while to collect all his poos :lol:

He did help investigate the presents at the start but decided flopping out on the floor was more his style :love:

Back