• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what my Dad just said...

wally4eva

Mama Doe
... I was just looking at some bunnies up for adoption at ARC that have been there for ages now!!!!:( And he came over to look over my shoulder, so I said 'Look, these bunnies have been in the rescue for ages, I wish I could take them!' and he said, 'Well why not, we have enough room don't we, they deserve a good home' :shock::shock::shock:
Never ever in my life did I think I'd hear my Dad say something like that:D:D:D:D
It's my mum that says four bunnies is enough, which they are, but I feel so sorry for bunnies that have been in rescues for more than half of their lives:(:(
I just wish my mum would say yes, every bun deserves a good home:love::D If only;):p
Pointless thread, just getting slightly to excited:oops::p

What do they look like ? (the ones you have your eye on)
Are they similar to your exsisting buns? They are gorgeous :love:

Awww :love: I was just looking at that thread.
I can see why you want them, they're little sweeties..

Good luck at convincing your Mum. :D

when asked what you want for christmas you know what answer to give ;)

fingers crossed for you - they are beautiful

(trying to think what tricks i used n my mum and dad to get what i wanted!)

I'm fostering these two lovelies :love:

Let me know if you want to know anything about them :wave:

Peter (Bobby as he was) is by far the cheekier of the two and pushes you out of the way to get where he wants to go. Poppy is much more nervy but is easily won over by food!!! As an example of cheekiness, this morning I didn't take out their overnight snugglesafe and left it in, this evening when I fed them, they'd pulled it off their shelf, over the sill and pushed it right to the front of the door where I couldn't miss it!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I think you and your dad should 'gang up' on your mum :lol::lol:

Its ok... my dad put his foot in it too... He said i could have "a couple of guinea pigs" :shock: :lol:

But i know my limit.. and i dont think i would be able to give a pair of piggies all the care they need :) Plus there isnt no room in the garage for another hutch :roll: :lol:

I'm fostering these two lovelies :love:

Let me know if you want to know anything about them :wave:

Peter (Bobby as he was) is by far the cheekier of the two and pushes you out of the way to get where he wants to go. Poppy is much more nervy but is easily won over by food!!! As an example of cheekiness, this morning I didn't take out their overnight snugglesafe and left it in, this evening when I fed them, they'd pulled it off their shelf, over the sill and pushed it right to the front of the door where I couldn't miss it!!

I was hoping you might see this:p:D

I don't want to get yours or their hopes up to high, because my mum will probably say no, but I'd sooo love to have them:love:
I'll let you know, fingers crossed;)

Would they be easily bonded do you think? With my group? Or best kept as just them 2?:love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think you and your dad should 'gang up' on your mum :lol::lol:

Its ok... my dad put his foot in it too... He said i could have "a couple of guinea pigs" :shock: :lol:

But i know my limit.. and i dont think i would be able to give a pair of piggies all the care they need :) Plus there isnt no room in the garage for another hutch :roll: :lol:

:lol::p
I'd love to have them in a group of 6:love::love: Therefore I could spend all my day with all of them:love:

Back