• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do rabbits have favourites?

lauralucy

Warren Scout
My bunny seems to favour me over the OH she will groom my hair and lick occasionaly, sit on me for cuddles and follow me around the house, she only sits on my OH for cuddles and only if he picks her up is this normal? she has also now learnt to jump on and off the sofa for cuddles :)

yup holly is a right hussy with Ste but just glares at me :lol: and alvin is very wary of Ste and dont trust him one little bit, im not liked much more but it takes a stranger to come to the house to show me how much alvin does actually trust me and i hope likes :love:

I think so :) I'm the only one who looks after my rabbit really but if anyone else goes into the shed she will usually stay in her bed but if I go in she will come out to see me and have a hop round whereas my piggies are pleased to see anyone :)

Definately. He adores some visitors & comes pelting downstairs to greet them. There are 3 people he won't go anywhere near & TBH I don't like them either! :oops:

Yes, my old girl Daisy..only lets me near her..she has bitten my other half several times and stays away from most other people..but will run to me to be picked up :D

Bouncer isn't fussy so long as you have food :roll:

Paw paw is more grunty with my OH

Inca would only give me licks but I think that was just down to me spending so much time with her :love:

Back