• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey do not do that to me!

TasherR

Alpha Buck
OMG i just freaked out!
You cant really see it on the pic but hes got 3 legs completely off the ground and stretched right out!
they looked almost stiff :? and i could hardly see his breathing either!
Photo0498-1.jpg

Hes ok obviously but god my heart just did ten to the dozen!

I know exactly how you felt. Ive even got a cat that sleeps like that. You cant see any breathing & even when I prod him he doesnt move, he only moves when I grab him in a panic & yell his name & then he gives me a sleepy horrified look & stalks off, tail held high :lol:

Aww he looks so relaxed! It's scary though when they do that I've proded Sooty before now when he's been like that and he still didn't move - omg I panicked!

Yes he was very relaxed he has now taken to hiding under the bath and refusing to come out even for yummy noms :roll:

I bet it took a while for your heart to stop pounding:lol:
That it did :lol:You dont really get the full effect from the pic but it was scary!
After he got woke up by me shouting him :oops: he got up turned around and flopped with his back to me dont think he was very impressed :lol:

Back