• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny, Otis!

tanya_306

Alpha Buck
I am very excited because we have not long arrived home with our new bunny! :love: :love: :love:

This is him...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=250707&highlight=otis

We put him in a carrier for the car but he kept pushing on the door of the carrier, so I let him out for huggles! He kept asking for nose runs and snuggled into my arm. We called by a McDonalds drive-thru for our lunch and got some funny looks. ;) Otis was led in the carrier, but had his head resting on my lap.

Since arriving home he has enjoyed more huggles, a sniff from the two cats and dog and nibbled on a bit of hay. He is gorgeous and such a snuggle bun.

Thank you Lillian. :)

I'm so glad you like him! Poor boy spent 6 months left in a cage, completely unloved. I hope you enjoy lots of snuggles and nose rubs together :love: Let me know how he gets on! He's such a sweetie!!! Thank you for giving him a home :D

Back