• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's comment on my hutch domestics...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
When I came back from washing Spenser's loo, he had done no less than 29 poos in the space where it should have been. :shock: I only took a couple of minutes! Then I decided I hadn't put enough fresh hay in, and by the time I went to the hut for some more he had done another 24. :shock: I suppose spending your Saturday afternoon counting poos is a bit sad... :oops::lol:

When I came back from washing Spenser's loo, he had done no less than 29 poos in the space where it should have been. :shock: I only took a couple of minutes! Then I decided I hadn't put enough fresh hay in, and by the time I went to the hut for some more he had done another 24. :shock: I suppose spending your Saturday afternoon counting poos is a bit sad... :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine have a habit of doing this, when I whip the litter trays out they come flying in from the aviary run and need the loo - always on cue - so I then have to get the dustpan and brush and do the corner (I've now put a handful of megazorb there because I expect it) while I'm doing the corner they try and tip the clean trays over - honestly I swear they are laughing at me, I'm on my hands and knees stretching under the shelf where the trays go and I've got one nipping my ankles pulling my jeans and the other trying to throw the tray around :evil::lol::lol:

Back