• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Christmas Pud!

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
22-11-084.jpg

22-11-085-1.jpg

Photos4-12-10001.jpg

Photos4-12-10002.jpg

Normally I feel a bit sorry for bunnies wearing Santa hats ... but Pud looks rather pleased with himself in the second photo especially. :love:

I doubt I would have many fingers left if I tried to put a Santa hat on Spenser. He will not even let me pick him up today! :roll:

Awww she's so cute! :love::love::love:
And I'm not just saying that cos she looks like Summer :lol::lol:

I thought they were real bunnies under the tree at first, had to go back for another look :lol::lol:

Pud is gorgeous :love: Daisy feels such an affinity with him and their dietry predicament!! Her goal weight is 1.7kg and she has half a kilo to lose!!! How about Pud?

Pud is gorgeous :love: Daisy feels such an affinity with him and their dietry predicament!! Her goal weight is 1.7kg and she has half a kilo to lose!!! How about Pud?

Pud has a long way to go but he has lost some weight, he's out most days running round the kitchen and front room and the hallway and in Summer he has free range of the garden. He always weigh's less in the Summer but he is such a begging boy and sometimes he has a way of making you feel so guilty but I look away now I do try to explain to him it's for his own good! :lol:

N'awwwww! I love Pud! Is the poor soul still on a diet? :lol:

Yes he is Bless him...he's forever on a diet but it will be a lot easier for him in Summer when he's out and about in the garden terrorising the birds as he will lose some weight then chasing them :lol:

Back