• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new addition Dec - moved from general chat ;-)

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Here he is our newby Dec (short for December :lol:)
He has grown on me already and we have had lots of holding and playing :love:

Mummeh there is a cage appeared in MY house....
DSC_0327.jpg

I now marks this cage as mine....
DSC_0332.jpg

Here he is...
DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

Aww!! :love::love:

Just a little tip, i would change the bedding to shredded paper/tissue as hamsters can get their legs caught in the cottonwool type bedding.

Silent spinner wheels are great for hammies, and they are silent :lol:

Great cage :wave:

:love::love:

Aww!! :love::love:

Just a little tip, i would change the bedding to shredded paper/tissue as hamsters can get their legs caught in the cottonwool type bedding.

Silent spinner wheels are great for hammies, and they are silent :lol:

Great cage :wave:

:love::love:

Thanks Vicky :wave:i have just been told that about the bedding and have some of the paper stuff so will change it now :)
Been looking at lots of things for him online (only just bought the cage and looking at bigger :oops: don't tell hubby!)
The silent spinner has been recommended lots so will def. be getting one of those,shops were closing yesterday when we got him so haven't had much time to get him stuff yet but i'm sure he will be spoiled very soon! :lol:

Thanks Vicky :wave:i have just been told that about the bedding and have some of the paper stuff so will change it now :)
Been looking at lots of things for him online (only just bought the cage and looking at bigger :oops: don't tell hubby!)
The silent spinner has been recommended lots so will def. be getting one of those,shops were closing yesterday when we got him so haven't had much time to get him stuff yet but i'm sure he will be spoiled very soon! :lol:

Oh good! :D
I know what you mean about bigger... i have recently brought phoebe an extention to her imac fantasy cage :lol: Bigger cage means more toys :love: :oops:

He is super cute though :love::love:

Aawwww he is so cute :love:

If you're looking for a bigger cage I would recommend the Ferplast Duna fun, I have it for a pair of my dwarf hammies and they are in heaven in it! Lots of room and more than one level so plenty of space for lots of toys :D
You can get it for £42 inc delivery on equinecaninefeline.
It's also brilliant as it's mostly plastic so hammy cant get legs/feet caught in the bars.

Or I have a dwarf in the Ferplast mini Duna and he seems very happy in that. That is £30 on ECF.

I love dwarfy hamsters, your wee chap can start a society for eeny weeny hamsters with my wee Niles the robbo.:lol:

Last edited:
Back