• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I must have looked like a right idiot... *slightly adult*

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Asking around town for Vaseline. Only I started talking to the woman about how it was for my rabbit. I told my friend who commented that she may have thought it was for another type of rabbit... :roll:

Oh dear. :oops:

Then I went home Vaselined up the bare patch near Grim's eye and trimmed his beard. :lol:

Haha! That made me chuckle :) Don't worry I always get a few sniggers from my housemates if I say I have to go play with the rabbit, or if I say I can't go out because I havent spent enough time with the rabbit today :roll:

Poor Mike went to buy 'Nipple spray' for the rabbit a couple of years ago from Boot's they didn't half look at him strange when he said it was for the rabbit :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i got a funny look buying an extra large cucumber, some smaller cucumbers and some carrots. i said to the cashier, "i'm not a health freak, it's all for the rabbit!" and i got a funny look!:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back