• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and Big in the snow yesterday

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: Yesterday me and Big were allowed out to play in the snow

Big: Yes but only for 10 minutes as the snow was verrrrrry cold

Beige: We played Arctic Snow Warriors

Big: You play Arctic Snow Warriors, I played at Ice Princess'

BeigesnowDec10a.jpg

BeigesnowDec10.jpg

BigsnowDec10a.jpg

BigsnowDec10.jpg

Big: Snow and Treacle also played outside, but only for 5 minutes as Snow didn't like it very much. I think it is because he can't see very well.

TreaksSnowsnowDec10.jpg

TreakssnowDec10.jpg

TreakssnowDec10a.jpg

Beige: Robin was also there too

Roobintree.jpg

Robinhut.jpg

Robinwhat-1.jpg

Ah, my day is made. :love: We don't see nearly enough of Miss Big and Master Beige. Snowy and Treacle are lovely too, although Snowy is obviously not impressed by the white stuff.

a) love Big and Beige, as always :love::love::love::love: and thank her for sending me good wishes the other day when I was down. :D

b) How have I not seen Treacle before? I am in love!!:love::love::love:

a) love Big and Beige, as always :love::love::love::love: and thank her for sending me good wishes the other day when I was down. :D

b) How have I not seen Treacle before? I am in love!!:love::love::love:

Treacle is also a very intelligent bunny. She has brains and Beauty. She has been in a few threads.

Treacle is also a very intelligent bunny. She has brains and Beauty.

Alfie: Yes, I believe those are all black otter lop traits...... coz I is all those things too. Well, only handsome not beautiful.

Great photos. :love: The last one of the robin is excellent. :D:D

Robin is fluttering around me everytime I go out. I think he wants to be in on the action :lol:

Dudley: Wow yous is brave going in the white stuff it's cold!!!! The mummeh brought some in and I put my paws on it.... no fank you!!!

Daisy: I tried eating it but the cold got up my nose and made me sneeze! Big I fink it is even too cold for me to wants to play Ice Princesses in!!

Dudley: Beige I hopes you managed a 'little chat' with the Robin ;) Is the Robin called Robin?

Daisy: yes because it is a Robin!

Dudley: no I mean is his name Robin you're not called Rabbit coz your a rabbit you're Daisy!

Daisy: Oh... so he's not a Robin then :?

Dudley: somebunny save me :roll:

Back