• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Michael - U/D- 8th Dec Now Back Home

Thank you. After losing Lizzie I am really worried :cry:

Michael is the same age and same breed as Lizzie and his symptoms are identical to how her's were when her illness started :cry:

Please could Michael have some vibes for today. He will be having a GA and previous respiratory tract problems make him a 'high risk' candidate :cry:
Michael is 7 and I am so scared that I'll lose him as I did Lizzie :cry:

001-33.jpg

Lots of Vibes for Michael. I hope the GA goes smoothly and you get some good results xx

Well this is a weird one. Both C and Wendy (another Vet) examined Michael. He has a large cut on his tongue and engorged blood vessels in his cheek. But NO molar spurs................ :? His teeth are slightly long, but nothing unusual for a 7 year old Rabbit. Given Michael's history of Respiratory problems C and Wendy really did not want to go straight in with a GA, especially as the lesions are healing and the molars nearest to the lesions are 'perfect'. Neither Vet knows what has caused the problem but neither think it is his teeth...... :?

So Michael is to remain on Metacam for a couple more days and then he will be reviewed. He is eating pellets and Veg but he wont touch hay. He has always been an excellent hay eater.

No idea what's going on :?

Back