• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Right! Me and my hangover

Spenser is fed and pottering about in his run. He prefers me to do cleaning activities after he has taken his morning doze. :roll:

Spenser is fed and pottering about in his run. He prefers me to do cleaning activities after he has taken his morning doze. :roll:

Oh everybun has been fed and the pigs too they just all need cleaning. Think I'll do the pigs first they are inside :lol:

Im about to do the same thing minus the hangover. Best get wrapped up and start or ill put it off all day if i dont. I bet the fresh air will do you good!

I think your hangover is REALLY bad as you have posted this in Rabbit chat! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, maybe you meant to post it here cos it's about cleaning out the Rabbits :?

Durrrr, and I haven't even GOT a hangover :roll:

i need to do a clean but have ran out of megazorb and back up wood shavings and can't get to the farm shop! i might have to leave the main hutch as they don't poop or pee there anyway and make do with paper and hay in the trays. Ruby had better not try and eat it!

good luck for your shed clean out

Actually, maybe you meant to post it here cos it's about cleaning out the Rabbits :?

Durrrr, and I haven't even GOT a hangover :roll:

Yeah that was the thinking behind it :lol: Although it is also about the piggies too so maybe it should be in General Chat. Or maybe we need an other animals section of the forum

1 shed down pigs and other shed to go

Don't forget a coffee break - I was up early today and have just had a cup of tea and doughnut to bolster me for a trip to the shops for a pair of walking shoes. Yuk - surely I should organise my time better than to need to go shopping on a Satrurday. :roll:

Pigs done too now time for coffee. Got to be quick Rykat and BunnyBabe are picking me up at 12 and we are going to Capels to mee her blind and eaf bunny Dougal :love:

Back