• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheap online place to buy 2ml syringes?

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i usually order from vet uk but they have no 2ml syringes in stock, which is typical as i need to buy enough to get here soon, and last until after xmas. don't want to risk running out.

i use 4 a day at the minute so need them to be cheap. they're 4p each on vet uk but seem to be loads more everywhere else.

i can get 1ml if i have to but they're alot more expensive.

anyone know anywhere? :wave:

Have you checked your local pharmacy? I got a baby-feeding syringe (ones without the needle) from Lloyds for free :)

that's alot of syringes! :shock: i can't afford to bulk buy so buy about 100-200 each time. :)

Yes, I probably go through 4,000 x 2ml syringes in a year and a fair few 1 ml syringes too!:lol:

What part of the country are you in?

Yes, I probably go through 4,000 x 2ml syringes in a year and a fair few 1 ml syringes too!:lol:

What part of the country are you in?

that's alot! :lol: we use four a day at the minute. better than last year! we were going through so many!

i'm in manchester. :)

If anyone wants 1ml syringes i have a few spare and may be picking some more up shortly. Pm me if i can be of any help.:D

If anyone wants 1ml syringes i have a few spare and may be picking some more up shortly. Pm me if i can be of any help.:D

typical! i just ordered some 1ml syringes the other day from vetuk to make sure i definitely had some in, because their delivery is always good. and i haven't used the ebay one before so not sure how quick delivery will be.

can't wait for vetuk to get the 2ml syringes back in! save me alot of hassle! :lol:

typical! i just ordered some 1ml syringes the other day from vetuk to make sure i definitely had some in, because their delivery is always good. and i haven't used the ebay one before so not sure how quick delivery will be.

can't wait for vetuk to get the 2ml syringes back in! save me alot of hassle! :lol:

If you can wait for VetUK to get some in then that's great, if not and you need some before they have any then give me a shout and I can post some up to you if you like:D

If you can wait for VetUK to get some in then that's great, if not and you need some before they have any then give me a shout and I can post some up to you if you like:D

that's so kind, thank you. :) hopefully i will have enough but if i do start to run out i will let you know. :)

that's so kind, thank you. :) hopefully i will have enough but if i do start to run out i will let you know. :)

That's OK, just pm me with your address if you start to get low and I will send you some up, hopefully it won't be long before VetUK get some more stock in:)

That's OK, just pm me with your address if you start to get low and I will send you some up, hopefully it won't be long before VetUK get some more stock in:)

i hope so. i emailed them to ask but haven't had a reply yet! i bet they are receiving loads of emails about the deliveries in this weather etc.

thanks again, really kind of you. :wave:

Back