• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your partners/OH know your bunny names?

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
We have had Loxxy for just over 5 months now, since 28/06/10. Despite this, and the fact that there has been a poster with her name on the side of the hutch since forever which my son made, my husband still had to ask earlier "How do you spelly Loxxy, is it Loxxie"? :shock:

haha yep my OH and family all know Baileys name!
They dont really have much choice to be honest with me walking through the house shouting Bailey-kins :lol::lol::lol:

My mum and sister can tell The Boys apart, my dad knows their names but has trouble telling which one is which - he'll come in and say 'the black one just cam up to say hello'......:lol:

My boyfriend knows their names, as he loves them, but my parents get Benji's name wrong ALL the time:lol:

It's not really their fault though, because at one point we had pets all beginning with B, so they're allowed to get a bit confused:):p

my dad knows their names but has trouble telling which one is which - he'll come in and say 'the black one just cam up to say hello'......:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Like that narrows it down a lot. :lol::lol::lol:

My dh knows their names but only because I'm always talking about them probably. :lol::lol:

Yep, my family all know Spenser's name, and they usually spell it correctly too. Spenser has made quite a convert of even my Dad, who went out in the middle of the night on Thursday to check he was OK.

yes OH knows as i had to let him name reggie!

family know too as i don't stop talking about them, although, i have had reggie for a year and my brother only said about a month ago "when did you get another rabbit!"

my mum keeps calling my chloe cat cleo though :roll:

Yes O/H knows their names.. but insists on calling them by nicknames..
Especially the girls... who get "my girlie".
Our Little nethie had four little black socks, her name was Rosie... nice I thought.. but O/H insisited on calling her Littleboots!!! Have to admit.. it sort of suited her.. We lost her in November this year...:cry: hence my R.U name!!!! still miss her!

Back