• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I mad or just in love?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
- Ive got a brick in the oven cooking nicely
- I have a pillowcase and a fleece blanket in the tumble dryer warming up
- I have 4 layers on - a dressing gown, scarf, hat, gloves
- I have 3 water bowls defrosting on the side with boiled water in
- i have hay on all items of clothing above plus in hair and in every square inch of the house and garden..

All this to try and make sure the buns have a nice comfortable night - while I freeze as weve run out of oil for the heating:lol::lol:
Gotta love them :love:

ETA oh and the microwave almost on permenantly with 2 snugglesafes on rotation!!

Last edited:
:lol::wave: I thought i was the only person like this, untill i discoverd RU. Then i found there was lots of mad bunny people about that will do anything for their buns:lol:

:lol:

All sounds perfectly normal to me.... I did my evening rounds in my dressing gown with coat over the top and fur lined thermal boots....my son told me it was a good look, I had no reason to doubt that :? :lol:

That's sounds about right! I went out tonight with my thermal top and trousers on under my pyjamas, it's a good look :thumb:

As above, plus the embarassment of sitting on the floor at church home group and sprinkling hay from the turn-ups on my jeans all over the carpet! :oops::oops::oops:

And occasionally finding hay down the loo....which can therefore only come out of my knickers!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

As above, plus the embarassment of sitting on the floor at church home group and sprinkling hay from the turn-ups on my jeans all over the carpet! :oops::oops::oops:

And occasionally finding hay down the loo....which can therefore only come out of my knickers!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

I hadn't worked that one out! :oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah we end up with hay down the loo too - which is odd because we permanently have the lid closed in case the bunnies ever go in there - so how does that happen?! :oops::oops:

Its got in the bed too :?:lol:

I'm forever getting it in the bed! Dunno about down the loo cos I empty the bowls down the loo so sometimes hay gets down there from those.

yup... had hay everywhere!!! - even on my jacket potato tonight!! :?

That makes me feel a bit better. I boiled some hay in with my pasta the other night. Didn't find it until I had plated the meal up and started eating, thought the sauce had long strands of herbs in it :? :lol:

:lol: I never have the hay problem. At worst, the hay is around the edges of the cages and gets tracked across the floor. But I never find it all over the place :shock: If I did I'd probably never stop sneezing :lol:

Back