• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

angry, upset and annoyed!

Lola's sister is up for sale im not in a position to take her in:(, shes got health problems as the result of an inbred rabbit, Lola's brother got to her mother and a second litter was created in turn making her sister, hope you all understand that:?
I really want to take her in, i want to give her some love and care:cry:
she complains about her 24/7 and now shes up on a website to be rehomed, i wish i had an extra room i could put her in:cry: Poor thing was only taken on because she wanted to breed rabbits and when she bred them they died and she wouldnt touch them because it was in her words, "disgusting" but she was the one that wanted her to have babies.
Why on earth are people so stupid, first for allowing lola's brother to get to lola's mother and creating babies and second for some child to take this rabbit on only to give up:censored::cry:

oh no :( its such a difficult situation when these things happen :(

I dont know what to do, i could take her on but i know she needs to be spayed and her teeth removed. With her being inbred i dont know if its safe, but i know this bunny better than anyone she was going to be mine from day one until she came along:( i hate being in situations like this:(:cry:

could you not ask the rabbits owner if you could advertise her on here so hopefully the bun would get a homechecked home with people who care about rabbits?
sue:wave:

Back