• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A breakthrough with Grim! UD - thanks prettylupin and thumps! It's working!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I got him to eat the pro fibre pellets!

I soaked them in water until they were mush. I soaked his normal pellets the usual amount. Then I mixed them together so the pro fibre pellet mush coated his normal pellets. And he's eaten half of them!

Yay! Hopefully if this carries on their will be no more smelly buns! I mean bums! :lol:

Last edited:
I just wish he wasn't so bloody fussy. There's certain things he can't eat due to his teeth/stomach and everything else he won't eat.... :roll:

I just wish he wasn't so bloody fussy. There's certain things he can't eat due to his teeth/stomach and everything else he won't eat.... :roll:

Oh dear ... and I have the cheek to call Spenser a fussy nommer! He even eats carrots now (if he is in the mood and if I cut them the way he likes them and if they are at the right temperature and if there is nothing more interesting on offer...).

Well done Grimlock!:D

Oh dear ... and I have the cheek to call Spenser a fussy nommer! He even eats carrots now (if he is in the mood and if I cut them the way he likes them and if they are at the right temperature and if there is nothing more interesting on offer...).

Well done Grimlock!:D

Fussy bunnies. They do keep us on our toes. :lol:

It's still going well! :mrgreen:

Thank you so much to prettylupin for suggesting them and thumps for your ongoing general support and the idea of grinding stuff onto his food.

:D

I'm delighted Grim. is making progress.
Well done you for persevering. It's quite time consuming making up feed for a dental bun.
I'm convinced that Grim's problems have been that it's been painful for him to chew & he's learned to avoid chewing. Once they learn that something hurts, it takes an age to learn that it's OK now!
Hope to see results with a less mucky bum soon!

Yay! :D

I tried soaking the pro fibre pellets once and my buns turned their noses up at them, they will only eat them dry so well done! :thumb:

Back