• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They look nice, I bought the rocky road Cadbury's one and it was a complete disaster, not sure if because I used 'Clover' rather than proper butter? :(

I didn't use proper butter :lol: we didn't read the box and realise, so i ended up using two types of marge. The icing was quite soft and bit sickly but was still nice. Try again, and you'll be blown away :)

Ha I can't lie, it is a box mixture. Called rocky road muffins from morrisons they are yummy :lol:

I know where im going tomorrow :lol:
To be honest i am useless at cake making i once made chocolate crunch and my brother broke one of his teeth trying to bite into it! :oops:
Needless to say i no longer attemp to make desserts unless from a packet :lol::lol::lol:

Yes please! :wave: What's that on top of the muffins with the mini marshmallows?

They are little biscuit pieces, they taste a bit like short bread but aren't :)

I know where im going tomorrow
To be honest i am useless at cake making i once made chocolate crunch and my brother broke one of his teeth trying to bite into it!
Needless to say i no longer attemp to make desserts unless from a packet

You broke his tooth :lol:, well technically the oven cooked them so its the ovens fault for making it too hard :lol:

Oohh they look nommy! :D xx

I've made *two* chocolate cakes this week - proper cakes with chocolate and sprinkles on top with Elmlea cream in the middle.

Well with all the snow we've not been able to do anything much or go anywhere so I've rediscovered my baking skills! I made one and hubby loved it so much he braved the snow and panic-buying-crowds yesterday to get more Elmlea and so I made another one.

I'm sure I burnt enough calories off shovelling snow yesterday to justify it! :lol:

Mine are boring-looking compared to yours though and we don't have marshmellows..... :(

Back