• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the first...

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
..... weekday we haven't been to the vets in 3 weeks :shock: :D

We have been every single day Monday to Friday in over 3 weeks and normally with more than one bunny. I think we have been taking 10 to 12 buns a week, no wonder our November vet bill was over £1200 :shock:

But don't worry we already have buns booked in for next week :lol:

I don't think there is much chance of your carriers getting dusty! I had to clean Spenser's up a bit before his last vet trip as it had been lying in the greenhouse for weeks since we moved the pen in front of his hutch.

Been cleaning out in the snow and ice again, so same as as the last few days really :)

We did call in the vets to collect some needles and pay the weekly bill just in case I got withdrawal symptoms :lol:

Been cleaning out in the snow and ice again, so same as as the last few days really :)

We did call in the vets to collect some needles and pay the weekly bill just in case I got withdrawal symptoms :lol:

oooh ya dont wanna get those!:shock::lol:

I know how you feel. :lol:
And I don't go as much as you. There was a point I was there every week, and one week when I didn't have to take an animal I had to go in to pick something up. They've offered me a room upstairs. :roll: Do your vets have any little jokes with you about always being there? :lol:

Steve normally takes them up quite early int he day while I stay here to do meds etc Apparently he normally goes to sleep in the waiting room and the receptionist pokes him when its time to go in :shock: :lol:

Steve normally takes them up quite early int he day while I stay here to do meds etc Apparently he normally goes to sleep in the waiting room and the receptionist pokes him when its time to go in :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless him.

Glad you both had a break from going to the vets yesterday.

He's a diamond isn't he! You make a very good team. :)

Back