• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rescue's or anyone who needs to rehome their rabbit in East Yorkshire area?

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Hello :) Sorry I'm not sure if this is the right section but I have a female rabbit called Beano who is almost ten months old, she was spayed last month and I'm looking for a husbun for her. Does anyone know any rescue's in the Hornsea, East Yorkshire area? I'm not far from Hull. Or anyone with a neutered male bunny around the same age as her who is looking for a home? I'd love for her and another bunny to have a friend :) Thankyou in advance :)

Hello :) Sorry I'm not sure if this is the right section but I have a female rabbit called Beano who is almost ten months old, she was spayed last month and I'm looking for a husbun for her. Does anyone know any rescue's in the Hornsea, East Yorkshire area? I'm not far from Hull. Or anyone with a neutered male bunny around the same age as her who is looking for a home? I'd love for her and another bunny to have a friend :) Thankyou in advance :)

Hello :wave:

Honeybunnies re-home throughout the UK :D PM or email Jill (honeybunny) for details of our available bunnies :love: We have all shapes & sizes and some have been waiting an awful long time to find their forever home :( Re-homing is slow at the moment and so if we could give Beano a husbun that would be lovely :love:

Thankyou :) Do you have any specific re-homing policies and what is the rehoming procedure? :) :)

And there's BARC in Barnsley. :)

Pipkin is looking for a home.

2010_0410july2010turkey0019.jpg

Linky -> http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=239059&highlight=pipkin

Oh Gordon is lovely! :love: And of course Pipkin is too :love: but look at little Gordon's face! And he is around the same age as my bun! :) I have emailed you :)

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly :) Gordon is lovely and I am hoping all goes well with getting something arranged and my bunny and him get along! I think I am getting a bit ahead of myself but would love to give him a home and my bunny a husbun :)

Without hijacking this thread too much, how does it work when a rescue is far away from the prospective new owner?

Without hijacking this thread too much, how does it work when a rescue is far away from the prospective new owner?
We get a homecheck done by liasing with others in same area as prospective new owner..then a bunny run can sometimes be arranged if the new owner can't travel..so bun can be got to new home with help of volunteers/ people who happen to be going that way :)

We get a homecheck done by liasing with others in same area as prospective new owner..then a bunny run can sometimes be arranged if the new owner can't travel..so bun can be got to new home with help of volunteers/ people who happen to be going that way :)

Thankyou :)

Thanks that was useful for me too :) I will email you as it's thick snow here, do you think it would be best to wait till it's cleared up? :)

Back