• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, this is my rabbit Beano

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Hello I've just joined the forum and thought I'd put some pics of my rabbit up :) Her name is Beano and she will be ten months old at the end of this month.

She got spayed last month and this pic is after her spay and the rest are from a couple of months ago

Beano1.jpg

image-14.jpg

newratpicsetc027.jpg

And this one which was taken a few days after I got her

image.jpg

:D

Unusual markings. She is similar to my bun, i wonder if they could be from the same litter, I am not a million miles from you. How old is Beano? I think my bunny June is about a year old. Where did she come from?

Hi :wave: Thankyou all very much :) I was told she is a rex cross lionhead, she has very soft fur and a short lionhead mane, but some one told me she looks to have harlequin (not sure if I've spelt that right!) in her too? Thanks again :)

Unusual markings. She is similar to my bun, i wonder if they could be from the same litter, I am not a million miles from you. How old is Beano? I think my bunny June is about a year old. Where did she come from?

Beano is ten months old and not sure where she came from as I got her from a garden centre, I know not the best place to get a rabbit from but I couldn't resist. It would be good if they did come from the same litter as I would like to here how one of her sister's is doing :)

Just looked at your signiture pic Captain Helen and she does look like your bunny! :)

Barley , Beano and my June, that I rehomed from Bunny Burrows Rescue, Richmond, all in fairly close together, could they be related??
We will never know for sure, but just maybe;)

Back