• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud!!

becky963

Warren Scout
I finally made the decision to bring my outdoor bun Cloud in last night. He had lost his wifeybun last week :( and it was forecast -12 last night, though I think it was lower it's so cold here at the moment. He's been binkying around the landing and bedroom and zooming about, doing handbrake turns so I know I made the right decision!! :lol: Here's a few piccies
012-4.jpg

I iz cleaning my feets
016-4.jpg

And my face!!
018-4.jpg

019-4.jpg

And a cuddle with my son :love:
021-2.jpg

022.jpg

And playing with my sons slippers!! :lol:
023-1.jpg

:love::love::love:

I think he will get the hang of being a house rabbit :lol::lol:

I think I could get the hang of him being a house rabbit too!! :lol::love:
My OH is saying it's likely we will be going to collect Mitsu on Sunday too so he will have a wife soon :love: They will spend the winter in now and go out in the spring so we have plenty of time with them :love:

I think I could get the hang of him being a house rabbit too!! :lol::love:
My OH is saying it's likely we will be going to collect Mitsu on Sunday too so he will have a wife soon :love: They will spend the winter in now and go out in the spring so we have plenty of time with them :love:

:thumb: Cloud is gorgeous, i hope Mitsu is a good girly :love: The bunnies that were meant to be coming for bonding tomorrow arent coming so i will get to meet you Sunday :D xXx

Back