• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowy sunshiny day at work. *****VERY PIC HEAVY!****

hannah C

Alpha Buck
Managed to get to work today, arrived for sunrise over a misty res, heres my day in pictures!

IMG_0003-2.jpg

sunrise

IMG_0008-3.jpg

geese walking over a frozen lake

IMG_0019-2.jpg

misty!

IMG_0045.jpg

taking off for deeper water!

then i went off to make sure the bird feeding areas wher as full as possible!

IMG_0067.jpg

yellow hammer

IMG_0068.jpg

and again

IMG_0070.jpg

robbin

out on patrol now, checking the life belts! and making sure the highland cattle are ok

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

looking back towards the cafe and visitor centre

IMG_0124.jpg

highland cattle

IMG_0134.jpg

then the tractor thing turned up to clear the car parks!
IMG_0172.jpg

feeding the ducks at home time!
IMG_0196.jpg

chinese duck!
IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

sunset and home time!

:shock: WOW!
Where do you work and what do you do!? They are some amazing pictures! :love:

I would love your job. even in the cold it looks amazing!

and it was friggin cold, nobody has been for two days because of the weather but obviously people have still visited, i could get in the car parks because of the snow so had to park on the drive! it was -12 first thing this morning and my toes hurt but veiws like this make it worth it! so glad that the animals were ok!

What camera do you use to photograph. Your pictures are amazing and obviously your a great photographer :)

What camera do you use to photograph. Your pictures are amazing and obviously your a great photographer :)

:oops::oops::oops:
awww thankyou, but its not through trying just luck!:oops::oops:

i use a connon sx20IS but i dont know what the settings are i just put it on auto and litrally point n shoot.

im trying to learn more and i do really like photography but im just a hobbyist i guess!

What beautiful pics!!! :love::love::love:

I've never been to Thrybergh Country Park - me thinks a visit is in order when we can get there! :D

What beautiful pics!!! :love::love::love:

I've never been to Thrybergh Country Park - me thinks a visit is in order when we can get there! :D

yes do! the cafe does fab food too! through the winter you cant walk all the way around though because half the footpath is closed to allow over wintering birds some peice n quiet! but its still a lovely walk all the same:D

yes do! the cafe does fab food too! through the winter you cant walk all the way around though because half the footpath is closed to allow over wintering birds some peice n quiet! but its still a lovely walk all the same:D

I definitely will - it looks so beautiful & peaceful :D :love:

And of course the food sounds very tempting...........:D

I definitely will - it looks so beautiful & peaceful :D :love:

And of course the food sounds very tempting...........:D

if you're not fussed about a hot drink then i also really recomend ulley country park too, i work at both and although both are beautiful ulley is more peaceful, and out of the way! with fantastic wildlife.

Gorgeous pics :love: Those highland cattle are lovely, I'd love to get a hair brush in their fur :lol::lol::lol:

WOW - absolutely stunning, so jealous!!

such gorgeous scenery - amazing piccies!! Wish my work place looked like that :lol:

Gorgeous!:D

Back