• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Arnie is dead.

I am pretty certain Arnie is dead. :(

Went out at 3.30pm to bring the buns in only to find Arnie missing. Had a good look around the hutch, under the hutch, the run hidey holes and spotted the nibbled corner.

Went and looked at said nibbled corner were a rabbit had been carefully working the wood from the wire and found bunny tracks in the snow.

Went up the garden following the tracks only to find they suddenly stopped and were replaced by a foxes. There was blood on the snow.

We all spent until now looking around the garden 'just in case' he was hurt and had holed up but in honesty with the state of the weather and the fox tracks I am not hopeful he is still alive.

So sorry :cry:

If you have other Rabbits I'd move them into a Garage or shed or bring them indoors. The Fox will be back :cry:

Teasel is indoors in the large puppy pen in the kitchen.

So fed up as they were only out for three hours to give them a chance to use the big run and stretch their legs- if it had been Teasel who had made a break for it and been eaten I would not have been surprised but Arnie did not like the feel of snow so i have no idea why he took it into his head to go out there.

Back