• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know where Hay Experts orders come from?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Goodness knows when Spenser's Animal Magic Pet Supplies order will arrive, as I gather Yorkshire is still pretty cut off, so I've placed an order from Hay Experts as well. Does anyone know where theire stuff comes from? I try to avoid Pets at Home, but I may have to go there if neither order comes soon. :?

I'm not sure. I just bought off CanineEquineFeline and it was shipped today

Yes I would have thought it's not too bad for Hayexperts yet, the roads are really icy now grrrr and we are getting freezing fog now :roll:

She sent out the Christmas times email the other day aswell last date for Christmas orders is 18th to be guaranteed I think (weather permitting).

Lisa is fab at getting back to emails

Last edited by a moderator:
The only problem I'm having with my order from Animal magic was it was shipped last Wednesday, but has been stuck at the depot up here since last friday because they refuse to deliver it!! I have ran out of 'nice' hay now, and they didn't even have any in town when I checked. Poor Oscar will have to eat cheap hay for a few days...
Oh, and still no post either! I ordered some hay from willow warren too, and that has got stuck somewhere :?

I sent my secret santa - bunny rescue parcel out earlier this week from a certain online pet place (don't want to uncover my secret santa disguise) anywhoo I don't think it's arrived yet, as there has been no mention of it on here. Rescues tend to post when receiving secret santa parcels. Come to think of I'm not sure my rescue is on RU. :cry: xx

I have had nothing but good service by Animal Magic. It is the weather that has messed up the deliveries. No deliveries from Amazon either, or post from anybody. :(

I have had nothing but good service by Animal Magic. It is the weather that has messed up the deliveries. No deliveries from Amazon either, or post from anybody. :(

I actually prefer to use Animal Magic because they contribute to rescue, and I'm not faulting them at all for being snowed in. We're getting some post here, but I've been in daily hope of at least four parcels that haven't turned up yet. Part of the problem is changes to the runs and conditions of local posties - there should be know difficulty driving the van from the nearby depot to where I stay, but it hasn't been seen for days.

I am waiting for a Hay Experts parcel.. it states it is to be delivered on 2nd December, but I havent got it yet, I expect due to the snow... will start panicking if it hasnt turned up by end of Monday though :lol:

I actually prefer to use Animal Magic because they contribute to rescue, and I'm not faulting them at all for being snowed in. We're getting some post here, but I've been in daily hope of at least four parcels that haven't turned up yet. Part of the problem is changes to the runs and conditions of local posties - there should be know difficulty driving the van from the nearby depot to where I stay, but it hasn't been seen for days.

:thumb:
I hope that the :censored: snow melts! We are snowed under here too.:(

I dont know where they are based but I placed my order on Sunday & it came yesterday,which I was really pleased about as thought it would take much longer in this weather.:D

Goodness knows when Spenser's Animal Magic Pet Supplies order will arrive, as I gather Yorkshire is still pretty cut off, so I've placed an order from Hay Experts as well. Does anyone know where theire stuff comes from? I try to avoid Pets at Home, but I may have to go there if neither order comes soon. :?

Have you got your Animal magic order yet? Im waiting too..

Have you got your Animal magic order yet? Im waiting too..

No, it was ordered 26th, but pretty late on in the day. The previous order took 10 days to arrive, but it was postmarked the day after I ordered so I'm convinced the hold up was at this end. Our roads are fine, but I haven't seen a post van for days. I'm expecting 4 or 5 different parcels from various sources.

Mine hasn't arrived either but I know it's not Animal Magic that is causing the delay. They were having problems with people delivering to them so they were then unable to send items out to customers. Some places are just completely cut off :(

No, it was ordered 26th, but pretty late on in the day. The previous order took 10 days to arrive, but it was postmarked the day after I ordered so I'm convinced the hold up was at this end. Our roads are fine, but I haven't seen a post van for days. I'm expecting 4 or 5 different parcels from various sources.

Oh dear...

Back