• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My indoor pair ♥♥♥♥♥♥

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
Erro RU I is Gizmo

DSC01461.jpg

Ere is me wit Pixie ma girlfriend, we is getting mawwied soon and gona be togefa

DSC01480.jpg

She has grown a lot lately and is getting to be a bigga pixie now

DSC01499.jpg

Yeah I am getting bigga - eh wat is this - get it off ma bars

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

Eurrrrrrgh get off
DSC01504.jpg

yeah now I can nom it easier
DSC01505.jpg

Now i is a bit tired time for ma beauty nap - look at ma long legs and tail

DSC01508.jpg

Bless them, I never realised that you had 4 buns :shock::love:

:lol: Didn't you, yes I tried Ness and Jings with Gizmo for a trio but, the two boys weren't having none of it, so hence Pixie face arriving, she is a little madam atm - the hormones have kicked in, I am so tempted to bond them without neutering her (Gizmo is done) but, it wouldn't be fair to then separate, will sort it in the new year, they do actually go nose to nose now when one at a time they come out - initially he was going for her a bit :roll:

:lol: Didn't you, yes I tried Ness and Jings with Gizmo for a trio but, the two boys weren't having none of it, so hence Pixie face arriving, she is a little madam atm - the hormones have kicked in, I am so tempted to bond them without neutering her (Gizmo is done) but, it wouldn't be fair to then separate, will sort it in the new year, they do actually go nose to nose now when one at a time they come out - initially he was going for her a bit :roll:

Well they look really well looked after, I just thought you had the two outdoor ones

Well they look really well looked after, I just thought you had the two outdoor ones

No those two terrors aswell, they will be going out in the spring/summer next year as a couple hopefully - Gizmo wants to be out I think :wave:

Dont think ive seen these 2 before, i luffs em :love:
I love your hidey cat bed thingy aswell, im gonna have to get one ;)

No those two terrors aswell, they will be going out in the spring/summer next year as a couple hopefully - Gizmo wants to be out I think :wave:

I can't wait till we move and I have a garden, I think Bobby would love being outside, she is such an explorer, :D

Dont think ive seen these 2 before, i luffs em :love:
I love your hidey cat bed thingy aswell, im gonna have to get one ;)

Thats gone in the bin - it only lasted 3 days :roll: She scratched the cushion open so binned that and filled with hay then she attacked the actual inside bit - to risky with foamy stuff so i ditched it, Gizmo didn't like his either :roll: I'm sticking to towels - gonna get them new fleecy ones as soon as the roads are clear, I would love that in Seagrass or willow though that shape.:wave:

Shelley yes you could be right athough she might miss you ? I'll try them when it's warm and see, if they miss being in as they get a lot of attention with me and OH and visitors going out to the garden etc and they can hear the TV in the dining room etc I'll move them in again for winter.:wave:

Thats gone in the bin - it only lasted 3 days :roll: She scratched the cushion open so binned that and filled with hay then she attacked the actual inside bit - to risky with foamy stuff so i ditched it, Gizmo didn't like his either :roll: I'm sticking to towels - gonna get them new fleecy ones as soon as the roads are clear, I would love that in Seagrass or willow though that shape.:wave:

Shelley yes you could be right athough she might miss you ? I'll try them when it's warm and see, if they miss being in as they get a lot of attention with me and OH and visitors going out to the garden etc and they can hear the TV in the dining room etc I'll move them in again for winter.:wave:

Oooh noted, i wont get one then. Just looks so cosy! My Max is a chewer though, wouldnt last 5 mins :roll:

I think I would have to keep them in, and just visit the garden when it's warm enough of course :D

I think I would have to keep them in, and just visit the garden when it's warm enough of course :D

Yes - Gizmo will let me know and no doubt Pixie the madam won't be shy at telling me :lol:

Fanks everyone for the lovely comments :love:

Awwww just seen this - Pixie is sooo big now - but gorgeous :love::love:
Giz and Pixie are going to make a lovely couple but they look pretty relaxed there at the mo being side by side.. thanks for posting :D

Back