• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jingle and Nessie (my tough cookies)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
Jingle and Nessie (my tough cookies)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The day after the snow came..

DSC01511.jpg

DSC01549.jpg

erro wot is this white stuff, i finks we av seen it before we is not babies

DSC01518.jpg

DSC01520.jpg

Ere Jing's don't worry bout wat it is just dig it out of ere it's cold

DSC01523.jpg

DSC01523-1.jpg

ugh get it off ma paws

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

and ma back paws have got it on em

DSC01532.jpg

Jingle stop tryin to cop a groom off meh - I'm doin ma paws

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

hang on where's Jing's - if I lift ma ear up I can see him, yeah get off this cold stuff

DSC01536.jpg

Shall I go in oooh don't know...
DSC01546.jpg

Yeah thats better I like sitting on ma snuggies it warms meh bum bum up

DSC01559.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: There's so much hay and we put a new hutch in the run that they look tiny - they are both 6x4 I didn't risk letting them run out as we do have a couple of foxes around atm :wave:

Awwww fanks everyone - I do take lots of them but, just a bit idle uploading them - hope you enjoy them, Nessie is adorable those two are a match made in heaven both real characters, hillarious to watch them, they were doing lots of binkies (taking it in turns) but, true to form I missed them :roll:

Awwww fanks everyone - I do take lots of them but, just a bit idle uploading them - hope you enjoy them, Nessie is adorable those two are a match made in heaven both real characters, hillarious to watch them, they were doing lots of binkies (taking it in turns) but, true to form I missed them :roll:

I have NEVER caught a binky, annoying isn't it?

I have NEVER caught a binky, annoying isn't it?

Yes when they keep on doing them and your standing in snow :lol: I'm trying to train them to the little bleep on my camera which means I'm ready BINKY NOW but, they are too quick, I always catch the end of it and they look deformed and blurred :lol:

Yes when they keep on doing them and your standing in snow :lol: I'm trying to train them to the little bleep on my camera which means I'm ready BINKY NOW but, they are too quick, I always catch the end of it and they look deformed and blurred :lol:

Yeah just a tail and a blur :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:They don't seem too impressed by the snow!
:love::love::love::love:

:lol: Nessie started digging it and then he did, once they had messed it up and got to the mud they started binkying but, I missed them, when it was snowing they seemed a bit mesmerised and sat on the hutch in the run snuggled together staring at it but, no I don't think they were that bothered:lol:

:love::love: They're gorgeous! We've definatly had more snow binkies here lately, they really enjoy it, trouble is one will binkie I try and get it on photo, then the other so I switch to him then other goes and does it...I gave up! :lol:

:love::love: They're gorgeous! We've definatly had more snow binkies here lately, they really enjoy it, trouble is one will binkie I try and get it on photo, then the other so I switch to him then other goes and does it...I gave up! :lol:

:lol: It is very annoying cause you know everyone would be like awwwwww

:love::love: yaaay just seen this one too :D

You obviously havent taught these 2 as well as my lot in front of the camera ;)

It looks like they didnt know what to make of the snow - I havent let my lot out yet - I need to order some puppy pens to let them out like you..

They are both very gorgeous and look totally in love as usual..
i laughed out loud at Jingle trying to get a sneaky groom - Charlie does this too :lol::lol::love:

:love::love: yaaay just seen this one too :D

You obviously havent taught these 2 as well as my lot in front of the camera ;)

It looks like they didnt know what to make of the snow - I havent let my lot out yet - I need to order some puppy pens to let them out like you..

They are both very gorgeous and look totally in love as usual..
i laughed out loud at Jingle trying to get a sneaky groom - Charlie does this too :lol::lol::love:

:lol: They can free range but, I am a bit jittery atm with foxes etc and the fact that it was perishingly cold - just from running around on that bit they both had snow hanging off their bums :lol: They are most definately still a work in progress with regards posing - yours are definately way ahead, when I press the button so it's ready it blips and they both look and look till I click then they binky :lol: Jingle is a high maintenance partner - having said that he is a giver aswell it's just she can be a bit aloof with him at times, he is always grovelling :lol: I can imagine Charlie being a bit like Jingle from what you've said, totally adorable though aren't they:love:

:lol: They can free range but, I am a bit jittery atm with foxes etc and the fact that it was perishingly cold - just from running around on that bit they both had snow hanging off their bums :lol: They are most definately still a work in progress with regards posing - yours are definately way ahead, when I press the button so it's ready it blips and they both look and look till I click then they binky :lol: Jingle is a high maintenance partner - having said that he is a giver aswell it's just she can be a bit aloof with him at times, he is always grovelling :lol: I can imagine Charlie being a bit like Jingle from what you've said, totally adorable though aren't they:love:

Yes they certainly are! wouldnt be without them :love:

Back