• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe Heat Pad

katiesmum

Young Bun
Hi,

The Pet Medicine Company have snugglesafes for £14.88 at the moment, they also have free delivery until 1st January. I bought one from them about a month ago, ordered it one morning and it arrived the next day, great service.

I am using it for my old boy now with it being so cold and he loves it.

Hope this helps somebody:)

thanks :wave: I've been holding off getting them as my 2 seem snuggly despite the temperature but this is a good deal.

I'm new to this forum, with two new 3m old netherland dwarfs.

They're in a playhouse, with a raised hutch inside the playhouse, but have been a bit concerned about how cold it is, esp with them being only little.

I got one of the snugglesafes (just from local petshop so full price) but have been really pleased with it.

I was sceptical how long it would really stay warm (says 10 hours) especially in these temps, but last night I went out with it re-warmed around 11pm (woke up the poor buns again!), and popped under top layer of hay & when I went in this morning it definitely still had some warmth to it, despite it being at least -6 last night here, I suspect colder (as was still -6 at around 11am).

It's a bit scuzzy putting it in your kitchen microwave, esp as I've been putting it in with the cover on, which is then covered in hay, but if you're a bit bunny mad then well worth it! Put it in there in a plastic bag one time...and melted the bag, so now on a piece of newspaper which seems fine!

Back