• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Crate I can Borrow / Essex

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Has anyone got a small (32/36 inch) dog crate I can borrow from tomorrow until late Monday morning?

Just thought I would ask, if it saves me lugging one through the ice in Surrey back to Essex, especially as I will also be carrying a rabbit in a carrier, and all the trains are out of use tomorrow and seems I will need to make 3 changes :shock:

Thanks for replying Lou :)

I am also taking 3 others in single carriers on Monday, so don't think I'll have enough space in the car to get them all in! :shock:
And ideally need it for the Sunday event :(

Timing sucks for the snow!

Thanks for replying Lou :)

I am also taking 3 others in single carriers on Monday, so don't think I'll have enough space in the car to get them all in! :shock:
And ideally need it for the Sunday event :(

Timing sucks for the snow!

Tell me about it, I'm so worried as Obie is coming back from Gloucester to Essex next week! Hope the snow has cleared up!

Thank you for Your offer Fran, only problem is bigger than 32/36 inches, and I don't think it will fit upright in the car :(

You just can't win, can you :(

Only problem with Yarmouth is I can't drive, and it is A good few hours away.
Thank you so much for offering though.

Looks like I am going to have to bring the one here back to Essex with me :(
Just hope I don't drop anything en-route.

Back