• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just for Fun - Which One is the Real Cecily?

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Difficult one but hey......

Winter2010012.jpg

She's just gorgeous!!

Yep she sure is!

With every day that passes her health seems to be improving so we are blessed. She must be getting better as her attitude is beginning to stink LOL.

She's one very special bunny:D (although we are not entirely sure she can be called a bunny - she's a bit like a battery chicken with furLOL)

Yep she sure is!

With every day that passes her health seems to be improving so we are blessed. She must be getting better as her attitude is beginning to stink LOL.

She's one very special bunny:D

Oh I'm so pleased her health is improving. She certainly looks like she's doing well (if a little grumpy). What is it with nethies and the grump gene?!

Oh I'm so pleased her health is improving. She certainly looks like she's doing well (if a little grumpy). What is it with nethies and the grump gene?!

I know!

She boxes and barks and head butts now - never did this when she was poorly. She's so funny. She spends most of her time sitting on her daddy's shoulder like a parrot.

She even saw off our Sally smooks who is about 4 times the size of her!

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG Cecily is just the cutest little bun ever!!! One of our vet nurses would call her tiny tabs because of her diddy ears! :love::love::love:

I know!

She boxes and barks and head butts now - never did this when she was poorly. She's so funny. She spends most of her time sitting on her daddy's shoulder like a parrot.

She even saw off our Sally smooks who is about 4 times the size of her!

This is definitely a Nethie trait - Geronimo does this all the time! :love:

Back