• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would really appreciate some suggestions..?

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Just got back from work and went to say hi to the bun buns and Frank is out there making a nest. He's running round like a bunny possessed with hay sticking out of his gob. What does this mean?

I've got Penny Pocket who does this in the Spring but she's a girl!

Please help?

i've no idea i'm afraid but i didn't want to read and run! perhaps he's feeling chilly and wants to pile the hay up to keep warmer?

I have a few Bucks who are in touch with their feminine side !!

Declan being one of them

001-10.jpg

Both my boys do this :) I was worried at first too as I'd never seen Bill do this until this year. This year is very cold so maybe Bill just wanted to be prepared. but now both boys have made thier nests and last night Jack was fixing his up again. He had hay in his mouth and it looks hilarious!

Spenser's nest-building isn't quite in the same league as Bouncer's, but he often feels the need to totally rearrange his ensuite bedroom after I have it all clean and sorted. Unfortunately I've not managed to capture this on camera yet.

Back