• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Half an FC vs a piece of carrot poll!!

Which is the better option for a dieting bunneh?

• A 1cm piece of carrot!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Half a yummy fenugreek crunchie!

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Daisy: I needs yous help!! The mummy has put me on a diet :evil: I haven't had a Fenugreek Crunchie for weeks :cry: so I needs to know if you think a tiny piece of carrot, Dudley says it's about 1cm cubed (I don't know these things) is better than half a teeny tiny FC? I has to have something I needs my treatsies!!! Please vote for fenugreek crunchies thank you Daisy x

Blackberry: I won't eat my breakfast pellets until I have had my piece of carrot, but I think if I had to choose between crunchies and carrots I would choose crunchies :love:

Biscuit: Is would goes for the carrots! I loves the carrots!
Ginger: Me too! I always dwop da cwunchie and Biccy steals it :cry: But i can nom cawwot kickly!

Daisy, has your Mummy been following the thread about Herman Bunster? There was a discussion about the ideal weight for minilops ... I am wondering if you might not be quite so overweight as comparison with some of the sleek bucks on RU suggests. :?

Daisy, I think you should stick with your diet until your mummy says you are a good weight, then you can ENJOY your crunchies.

Carrots are nice and sweet too.

;)

Sparkle; I don't see why you has to choooz. Just climb up at the offendin hoomin and terrorise her wiv grunts and nips and boxins until you get all de noms then runs away wif dem.
works for me every time.

Kane yes but you's mean Sparkly eben tho you my wifeybun and I lubs you bery much. I be nice to hoomin and I gets de noms too.
I finks carrot would be best.

Awwww poor Daisy. Does she really need to diet? I hopethis hasn't come about because of Beige's rude coments? Daisy is lovely just as she is.

Big: Daisy I think you should eat both. Beige is always telling me I have a big bum. When he is asleep I use my big bum to trump on him.

Awwww poor Daisy. Does she really need to diet? I hopethis hasn't come about because of Beige's rude coments? Daisy is lovely just as she is.

Big: Daisy I think you should eat both. Beige is always telling me I have a big bum. When he is asleep I use my big bum to trump on him.

Dandelion: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Daisy: Dis is looking good the crunchies are in the lead!!! I can't waits to show the mummy :D

Awwww poor Daisy. Does she really need to diet? I hopethis hasn't come about because of Beige's rude coments? Daisy is lovely just as she is

Dudley: Dis has come about because she has been nomming far too much for too long! The Mummy made the vet man weigh her and she is humongous she is a whopping 2.2kg which is mahoosive for a little minilop!!!

Daisy: good one Big :thumb: The Dudster is sooo gonna get it later!!!

Spenser has come in to play and wonders if bunnies and mummies get separate votes? If so, count another one for crunchies. Spenser has ignored the carrot I lovingly cut up for him at lunchtime.:roll:

Quote Dudley: Dis has come about because she has been nomming far too much for too long! The Mummy made the vet man weigh her and she is humongous she is a whopping 2.2kg which is mahoosive for a little minilop!!!

Beige: You see Big I'm right Daisy is fat. AND I will be sleeping with one eye open from now on and if your big bum comes anywhere near me I wil bite it.

Quote Dudley: Dis has come about because she has been nomming far too much for too long! The Mummy made the vet man weigh her and she is humongous she is a whopping 2.2kg which is mahoosive for a little minilop!!!

Beige: You see Big I'm right Daisy is fat. AND I will be sleeping with one eye open from now on and if your big bum comes anywhere near me I wil bite it.

:shock::shock: ... I might have all this ahead of me if I get a friend for Spenser next year...

jas: i fwinks you should has a cwunchie, theys is de nicest evers.

steve: uuuuuuummmmmm i has to finks on its. day is boths so nom-o-lushous!

hoomin! : are mini's smaller or larger than dwarfs????:oops: Jasmine weighs 4.2 lb, (dont work in kilos)

Indi: definately crunchies, i love crunchies, i mug the others for them

Phoenix: yeah she does, big fat meanie! :cry:

Kylo: food? food!! food food foood food foooooooooood!!!

Phoenix: i would go for cawwots - i loves da crunchies but da cawwots lasts longer so feels more like a pwopper tweat, and dey are good for da teefs!

Benson & Lola : What are crunchies? Mummy hasn't given us any yet -we love carrot though. Before mummy shuts our shutters she gives us a nice piece of carrot or broccoli stem every night. Mmmmmm. Delicious!

Back