• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies 'Match'?

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I have two agouti buns, they are similar colour and size (although the colours look different in my sig, they are the same!), but Herbie has a fluffy face.

They quite match each other.

What about yours?? Similar or Opposite??

Nope, not at all :lol:

Ginger is, well, Ginger.
Biscuit is browny choccy coloured, like a digestive biscuit (hence the name).

Ginger is a Dwarf Lop x Lionhead (Lionlop?) but doesnt have much lion showing, but has started developing a bit of a 'beard' :roll:

Biccy is a Dwarf Lop with a big fluffy bum!

Biccy is 2.4Kg, Ginger is 1.3Kg.

heh

So unmatched!
Californian with 1 & 1/2 ears 3kg, Rex 2.8kg, Nethie 1.2kg & foster Flemish giant 5.6kg.

Nope, not at all :lol:

Ginger is, well, Ginger.
Biscuit is browny choccy coloured, like a digestive biscuit (hence the name).

Ginger is a Dwarf Lop x Lionhead (Lionlop?) but doesnt have much lion showing, but has started developing a bit of a 'beard' :roll:

Biccy is a Dwarf Lop with a big fluffy bum!

Biccy is 2.4Kg, Ginger is 1.3Kg.

heh

I'd say yours do match! They're on the same colour palate!!

Teddy and Ruby didn't match at all! One black, one blonde. Eddie and Ruby would have matched, both being different shades of blonde. Oscar and Ruby don't match. He's blue.
......however they're all frenchies so I guess they match in appearance.

Mine kinda do. They're all small and roughly the same weight. Timothy and Jack are both about 4 lbs and Ben a little over 3 lbs. Ben and Timothy are both nethies. Color wise, no. Ben is black/white, Timothy gray with white smudges, Jack is a brown mini rex.

Yep, Salt and Pepper match beautifully - one black and one white nethie.
Pippin is agouti and Daisy-Boo is an agouti dutch, so they do too. I'll post some piccies later.

They did. :cry:

VickysPictures2397.jpg

I still see Ginger every time I look at Pickle Pie.

Despite the siggy, its sometimes difficult to tell my 2 apart!!

Now theyre both a bit older (2 and 10mths) they look pretty much the same, apart from Dolly has a scar from a VHD reaction and her hair has grown back grey on her chest.

Nope! All four are different :lol: :love:

Toffee and George are Dwarf Lops but different colours
Daisy is a mix and Fuzzy is a lionhead.
:wave:

Back