• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

christmas pics

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
we don't havea traditional christmas tree, but we love this one i bought last year and decorate it in our colour theme of white, blue and silvers

each year i now add a new teddy bear to the bottom of the tree :D

the teddy collection

002-1.jpg

i couldn't find my new fairy but forgot i had this one

029-1.jpg

a polar bear my sister choose last year, amongst the icicles mum put on

026-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

white bambi

028-2.jpg

my blue reindeers

027-3.jpg

005-6.jpg

fireplace bargain, got this in charity shop 50p last year

008-5.jpg

i made these

014-5.jpg

015-2.jpg

silver bambi

016-2.jpg

011-6.jpg

brrrr

012-4.jpg

010-6.jpg

007-7.jpg

these snowmen will go in the window they flash like a disco ball

013-4.jpg

these also go in the window, but that will be done tomorrow

030-1.jpg

031-2.jpg

I love all your decs. :D The tree is very unusual but it works well!

thanks mum went off real trees or artificial ones when we grew up, and i showed her this one i found on ebay last year and asked if i could get it, she liked it, soo not its our xmas tree :)

Lovely decorations! I really like the tree and the colour scheme, it would work really well in my living room! The reindeer is really cute too! :love:

Ohh very nice :D
Do you remember where you got your blue and pink reindeer from i want some :lol:

pink reindeers from tescos, the blue ones from garden centre last year, although they do the pink ones in blue and silver in tescos as well :wave:

Pretty, pretty! I love blue and silver. Your ornaments/decorations are really lovely. Mine are old and mostly beat up now. lol.

Back