• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little girl

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Just uploading a video on onetruemedia and came across Dellys videos. I purposefully haven't watched them recently but couldn't help myself with the video footage of her. It literally all came flooding back how much I miss her :cry::cry::cry::cry:

*Massive hugs* I know how you feel, came across a video of my Bugs last night :cry: Doesnt get easier does it?

Lots of hugs from me too. I remember when you lost her - think it was not long after I joined The Forum?

Thankyou both :love:

Yep Susie bun :wave: If you love Oggiebum (which I believe you do! I will get photos/video of him soon :oops:), you would have love Delly. She was a right character! :love:

Thankyou both :love:

Yep Susie bun :wave: If you love Oggiebum (which I believe you do! I will get photos/video of him soon :oops:), you would have love Delly. She was a right character! :love:

Yay, look forward to seeing more of Oggie. :D Spenser sends bunny greetings to him. :love:

Back