• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warm little bodies!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Freezing outside today and I got in beside the buns in the run. Benson was on his bench nomming hay and he let me put an arm around him and snuggle my face into his fur. Fur was cold but his little body underneath was roasty toasty!!! Soon warmed my face up!! Love em love em love em love em love em love em.... :love:

Bliss ... but, alas, a fantasy - I haven't even mastered picking him up yet! :(

I plan for ages, picking mine up - unless it is something like the other day when I notice something that needs investigated!! It stresses me out!! :lol: Spenser is such a big boy too - I don't know how you could get the hold of him. The only thing that makes it easier is getting them into something small, like his carrier and lifting them out of that. Have you tried that? That's what works for Benson accept I just open a kitchen cupboard, he jumps in cause he's nosey and I lift him out - works every time, he would wriggle a bit though.

Spenser is a very accomplished wriggler, and a good kicker too. The look of disgust on his face when he secures liberation and hops off to the most inaccessible part of the hutch can be a tad dispiriting. :(

Spenser is a very accomplished wriggler, and a good kicker too. The look of disgust on his face when he secures liberation and hops off to the most inaccessible part of the hutch can be a tad dispiriting. :(

Ah, it's the wriggling then. Dont know what you could do.

Gotta go. Off to mum's church tonight to visit the 'ladies' at her Christmas 'ladies' meeting!!! She likes to show her daughters off once per year seeing as we don't go to her church. Off to collect sis now!

Have a good evening! Happy lifting!!! :lol:

:love::love::love:

Not quite as good as a cuddle but I spent a good 15 minutes having to give both buns nose rubs this afternoon. :love::love: I thought my arms were gonna drop off. :shock: :lol:

Castiel is always warm too. I think it's the black fur and the extra layers of angel podge he carries :lol:

Back