PDA

View Full Version : Warm little bodies!!

bensonlola
02-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Freezing outside today and I got in beside the buns in the run. Benson was on his bench nomming hay and he let me put an arm around him and snuggle my face into his fur. Fur was cold but his little body underneath was roasty toasty!!! Soon warmed my face up!! Love em love em love em love em love em love em.... :love:

susie bun
02-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Aww, bless .... they are such amazing wee creatures. Well, not so wee in Spenser's case! :love::love::love:

bensonlola
02-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Aww, bless .... they are such amazing wee creatures. Well, not so wee in Spenser's case! :love::love::love:

Think how warm Spenser would make you!! You could strap him to you front like a big hot water bottle!!

susie bun
02-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Think how warm Spenser would make you!! You could strap him to you front like a big hot water bottle!!

Bliss ... but, alas, a fantasy - I haven't even mastered picking him up yet! :(

bensonlola
02-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Bliss ... but, alas, a fantasy - I haven't even mastered picking him up yet! :(

I plan for ages, picking mine up - unless it is something like the other day when I notice something that needs investigated!! It stresses me out!! :lol: Spenser is such a big boy too - I don't know how you could get the hold of him. The only thing that makes it easier is getting them into something small, like his carrier and lifting them out of that. Have you tried that? That's what works for Benson accept I just open a kitchen cupboard, he jumps in cause he's nosey and I lift him out - works every time, he would wriggle a bit though.

susie bun
02-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Spenser is a very accomplished wriggler, and a good kicker too. The look of disgust on his face when he secures liberation and hops off to the most inaccessible part of the hutch can be a tad dispiriting. :(

bensonlola
02-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Spenser is a very accomplished wriggler, and a good kicker too. The look of disgust on his face when he secures liberation and hops off to the most inaccessible part of the hutch can be a tad dispiriting. :(

Ah, it's the wriggling then. Dont know what you could do.

Gotta go. Off to mum's church tonight to visit the 'ladies' at her Christmas 'ladies' meeting!!! She likes to show her daughters off once per year seeing as we don't go to her church. Off to collect sis now!

Have a good evening! Happy lifting!!! :lol:

BinkyBun
02-12-2010, 06:45 PM
there is nothing in the world like a bunny cuddle to cure everything:love:

CinnamonAndNutmeg!
02-12-2010, 07:23 PM
I love how their tumtums are reeeeeeeealllly warm!!

KarenM
02-12-2010, 07:24 PM
:love::love::love:

Not quite as good as a cuddle but I spent a good 15 minutes having to give both buns nose rubs this afternoon. :love::love: I thought my arms were gonna drop off. :shock: :lol:

Nicola1
02-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Castiel is always warm too. I think it's the black fur and the extra layers of angel podge he carries :lol: