• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Gordon- Nethie/lionhead x

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the very cute Gordon :love:

gordona.jpg

He is an agouti nethie/lionhead x neutered lad and is so easy to handle..a real lovely boy
He would love a home with a girlie bun for fun and snuggles!

He is 8 months old approx and fully vacs
We rehome nationally

Last edited:
Oh he is lovely :love: He is around the same age as my bun and I'd love to give him a home :) I will keep in touch with you and am hoping once the snow clears up to possibly meet him :)

I am getting a bit ahead of myself here but am so excited about possibly adopting him as I have been in touch with honeybunny and now want the snow to go away so something can be arranged!

that's great but can we get a quick homecheck done..no obligation but will speed things up if you decide to go ahead..would love to see him in a new home before Christmas:D

:D Sorry I don't want to bother you as I know you must be very busy but have you received the pictures of my set up I sent you as I was having trouble with my email? Are they ok? :D :D

:D Sorry I don't want to bother you as I know you must be very busy but have you received the pictures of my set up I sent you as I was having trouble with my email? Are they ok? :D :D

I've emailed Jill with your question in case she misses it but I don't think you need to worry ;)

Thanks :) I just wanted to check so was going to email her again but didn't want to bother her as I know she must be very busy :) Thanks again :)

Thanks :) I just wanted to check so was going to email her again but didn't want to bother her as I know she must be very busy :) Thanks again :)

yes got your pics and all looks great..so I need one of your parents to give me a ring :D
I'm just going out to do night time checks then cook and eat my dinner..then watch Apprentice:lol:..seriously though if they could ring me for very quick chat then we can get things moving
0116 2869887

Thanks :D My parents are working late tomorrow so is it ok if one of them rings tomorrow night at about 8pm? Thankyou very much :D :)

Back