• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chalky, 2 year old cross breed neutered female

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
She has already been in rescue for a year with no intrest at all :(:(

004-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

Now this is where you are going wrong, you should have sent her to me for fostering.....................there is a strong possibility she would never have left:love:

She is gorgeous! I can't believe no one has rehomed her! Have you tried bonding her with anyone?

Unfortunately I can't take anymore buns in but she is a stunner xx

Do you find it harder to rehome them when they are bonded? Are most people only after a single to put with their existing rabbit?

She is lovely :D

I am not expecting her to be rehomed with her bonded rabbit. They are only bonded for company and to see what each other were like with other rabbits. Ideally id love them to find a home together but If no one is intrested in them solo then they wont be intrested in them both, but you never know. Her temperment is good, she is confident, will come and say hello and come to you for food. She will let you stroke her happily :)

How does she not have any interest?! she is freaaaking amazing, i'd have her in a heart beat if my house wasn't more rabbit poo than home!

my gods shes gorgeous!!

taking a bonded pair is best esp if you have a bonded pair at home already.

i cant take anymore. bluebells getting over losing her sister after being here for three weeks.....merlins very ill something to do with a mass in his tummy poss necrotit fatty lump..hes on a weight loss mission and has been taken away from bertie but bertie has a cuddle with him on the settee...its the only way to see how much hes eating and pooping. bluebell comforted bertie as he thought merlin had died too...but he was in the vets for a whole week.
so bluebells the boss and wont stop going for merlin so its best hes apart anyway. but sad to say from personal experience several times now..twos company..thress a crowd.

but theres always the exception like bertie and merlin who are lovers not fighters:love:

i hope someone falls for the bunnies together..or this lady on her own at worst. xx

i would absolutly love her but wales is a long way and TBH i havnt got room for her.
:love:
just out of interest what size hutch would she need?

Back